How to Use This Site

For Chinese-learning newbies, this site shows Chinese characters (Hanzi) and their alphabet-based pronunciation (Pinyin). Use the Blog Archive (on the left sidebar) to navigate to the different lessons. Note: Your first lesson in speaking Chinese should be Tones (click here). Also remember: the letter "q" is pronounced as "ch" and the letter "x" is pronounced as "sh" while the letter "c" sounds like "ts." The pronunciation for the letter "e" sounds like "uh" while the letter "o" sounds more like "wuh" --- Crazy, eh? :-)

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Feelings - Negative (Part 1)

我不高兴.
Wǒ bù gaō xìng.
I'm unhappy.

我很失望.
Wǒ hěn shī wàng.
I'm very disappointed.

我好象生病了.
Wǒ hǎo xiàng shēng bìng le.
I feel sick.

我对这件事情感到失望
Wǒ duì zhè jiàn shì qing gǎn daò shī wàng.
I feel disappointed about this matter.

不太舒服.
Bù taì shū fu.
Not too comfortable.

我不喜欢这里.
Wǒ bù xǐ huan zhè lǐ.
I don't like it here.

这里让我感到不舒服.
Zhè lǐ ràng wǒ gǎn daò bù shū fu.
This place makes me uncomfortable.

我很害怕.
Wǒ hěn haì pà.
I'm very scared.

我感到紧张.
Wǒ gǎn daò jǐn zhāng.
I feel nervous.

我感到害怕.
Wǒ gǎn daò haì pà.
I feel scared.

我很伤心.
Wǒ hěn shāng xīn.
I feel hurt (emotionally).

我头痛
Wǒ toú tòng.
My head hurts.

No comments: