How to Use This Site

For Chinese-learning newbies, this site shows Chinese characters (Hanzi) and their alphabet-based pronunciation (Pinyin). Use the Blog Archive (on the left sidebar) to navigate to the different lessons. Note: Your first lesson in speaking Chinese should be Tones (click here). Also remember: the letter "q" is pronounced as "ch" and the letter "x" is pronounced as "sh" while the letter "c" sounds like "ts." The pronunciation for the letter "e" sounds like "uh" while the letter "o" sounds more like "wuh" --- Crazy, eh? :-)

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Feelings - Postive (Part 1)

我很激动.
Wǒ hěn dào jī dòng.
I'm very excited.

我相信你.
Wǒ xiāng xìn nǐ.
I trust (believe in) you.

我感觉好点了.
Wǒ gǎn jué hǎo diǎn le.
I feel better. (I feel comfortable.).

我为你感到骄傲.
Wǒ weì nǐ gǎn daò jiāo aò.
I'm proud of you.

我很羡慕你.
Wǒ hěn xiàn mù nǐ.
I admire you.

我很高兴有你这样的朋友.
Wǒ hěn gaō xìng yǒu nǐ zhè yàng de péng you.
I'm so glad to have a friend like you. (I'm happy to have you.)

我很喜欢我的工作.
Wǒ hěn xǐ huan wǒ de gōng zuò.
I like my work.

我倍受鼓舞.
Wǒ beì shoù gǔ wǔ.
I feel motivated.

No comments: